5 hearty ranch style bean recipes that’ll stick to your ribs
Are you looking for hearty recipes with ranch style beans? Look no further! In this blog post, I’m going to share five delicious recipes that incorporate ranch style beans. Whether you’re looking for a main dish, side dish, or a unique twist on a classic recipe, these recipes are sure to stick to your ribs and leave you wanting more. So let’s get cooking and explore some of the best recipes with ranch style beans!
1) Ranch Style Beans and Rice
If you’re looking for a hearty, yet budget-friendly meal, you can’t go wrong with ranch style beans and rice. Packed with protein and fiber, this delicious dish is sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Whether you prefer to top it with cheese, sour cream, or your favorite hot sauce, ranch style beans and rice makes a delicious and filling meal.
Here are five recipes that will tantalize your taste buds while sticking to your ribs.
1. Ranch Style Bean Burritos – Wrap refried ranch style beans in warm flour tortillas and add your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and salsa for an easy lunch or dinner.
2. Ranch Style Bean Salad – Toss cooked rice with ranch style beans, corn, green peppers, and a homemade vinaigrette for a tasty side dish.
3. Ranch Style Bean and Veggie Quesadillas – Add some veggies to your quesadillas by adding chopped bell peppers, zucchini, and squash to your mixture of refried ranch style beans and cheese before folding them into a warm tortilla.
4. Ranch Style Bean Tacos – Top soft tacos shells with ranch style beans and your favorite toppings for a delicious taco night treat.
5. Ranch Style Bean Chili – Combine ranch style beans with tomatoes, bell peppers, and ground beef to create a flavorful chili that’s sure to keep you warm on cold nights. Serve over cooked white or brown rice for a complete meal.
Whichever recipe you choose, ranch style beans and rice are a perfect way to add flavor and nutrition to any meal. Enjoy!
2) Cowboy Caviar
Cowboy Caviar is a simple, delicious dish that is perfect for any time of year. It’s hearty, packed with flavor, and made with only a handful of ingredients. Plus, it features the star ingredient of this blog post – ranch style beans! This dish is great for potlucks, barbecues, and just about any gathering. Here’s how to make it.
– 1 can (15 ounces) ranch style beans
– 1 can (14.5 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
– 1/2 cup diced red onion
– 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
– Juice of 1 lime
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, mix together the ranch style beans, black beans, corn, red onion, and cilantro.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and stir to combine.
4. Serve immediately or chill in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This Cowboy Caviar recipe is a great way to use ranch style beans in a flavorful, filling dish. Serve it alongside your favorite grilled meats or top off a hearty salad with a scoop of this tasty bean salad!
3) BBQ Ranch Style Beans
If you’re looking for a tasty and hearty side dish or meal, look no further than BBQ Ranch Style Beans. This classic recipe is loaded with flavor and will stick to your ribs. The combination of beans, onions, bacon, and barbecue sauce create an irresistible smoky, savory taste that’s sure to please any crowd. Serve these up alongside your favorite grilled meats or enjoy them as a main dish. Either way, they’ll be the star of the show!
To make these delicious BBQ Ranch Style Beans, start by frying some bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat. Once the bacon is crispy, add diced onion and sauté until the onions are soft and golden brown. Then, add two cans of ranch style beans and stir until everything is combined. Next, pour in 1/2 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce, stir to combine, and let the mixture simmer for 15-20 minutes. That’s it!
These BBQ Ranch Style Beans are a great way to feed a crowd and can easily be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. Serve them on their own or as a side dish with some grilled meats. Enjoy!
4) Southwest Ranch Style Bean Salad
If you’re looking for a delicious and hearty dish to add to your meal rotation, look no further than this Southwest Ranch Style Bean Salad! This tasty side dish is packed full of flavor and nutrition, with the addition of black beans, corn, peppers, and creamy ranch dressing. Start by cooking the black beans according to the package instructions, then set aside. In a large bowl, combine the cooked beans, corn, diced red bell pepper, diced green bell pepper, diced red onion, and chopped cilantro. For the dressing, mix together ranch dressing and chili powder until combined. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss to combine. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
5) Cheesy Ranch Style Bean and Potato Casserole
If you’re looking for a hearty and comforting dinner that’s packed with flavor, look no further than this cheesy ranch style bean and potato casserole. This delicious and easy-to-make dish features creamy ranch style beans, crispy potatoes, and gooey cheese for a meal that will stick to your ribs and leave you feeling satisfied. Plus, it takes just minutes to assemble, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your family. Give this casserole a try tonight and enjoy!
To make this casserole, preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Start by cooking 1 pound of diced potatoes until they are golden and crispy. Once cooked, transfer the potatoes to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Add 2 cans of ranch style beans and spread them evenly over the potatoes. Top with 2 cups of shredded cheese, then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of dried parsley over the top. Finally, bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Enjoy this casserole with a side of fresh green vegetables or a simple garden salad. No matter how you serve it, this cheesy ranch style bean and potato casserole is sure to please everyone at your dinner table. Enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?